Starting from now our common concepts of colors have become outdated
Developed in the US
Soon to be available worldwide
Current Application Challenges
When could everyone see it?
Typical RGB input and output devices such as TV sets, video and digital cameras, scanners, computers, mobile devices, projectors and multicolor LED displays are yet incapable of displaying and reproducing the Neochrome color.
RGB is an additive color model in which broad array of colors is added together of red, green and blue
CCD / CMOS / NMOS
Modern digital cameras use CCD and CMOS image sensors based on RGB color model
The good news is Neochrome will soon enter the digital world
The largest imaging sensors manufacturing companies have already expressed their interest in the development. We are excited to see Neochrome soon entering the digital world.
ACI.Applied Chemicals Inc.
ACI, Inc. was founded in 2005 by Edgar Burchell, a Lehgih University alumnus with MA degree in chemistry. After graduating from Lehigh. With his knowledge of inorganic chemisty, pigments and dyes, Edgar began producing pigments in 2005 and started to manufacture aqueous pigment dispersions in 2006. Later he began working on developing original dispersions specifically designed for the rapidly growing flexo ink market. As the company gained experience in the field of aqueous dispersions, ACI, Inc. developed cost
Edgar BurchellResearch Leader
competitive dispersions for water based coatings, both acrylic emulsions and water borne alkyds. As the company's reputation grew, many respected manufacturers and institutions were added to their list of satisfied customers, consequently the company could easily find investment support for their visible color spectrum research project. During October 2010 experiments on the project yielded its first positive results and it became abundantly clear that the company's developments would be in high demand in the near future.
Timeline2005 – 2016
• Apr 2005ACI, Inc. was founded by Edgar Burchell, a Lehgih University alumnus with MA degree in chemistry.
• Sep 2006With his expertise in inorganic chemisty, pigments and dyes, Edgar began producing aqueous pigment dispersions and started manufacturing.
• Mar 2007The company began working on developing dispersions for the rapidly growing flexo ink market.
• Oct 2008ACI, Inc. developed cost competitive dispersions for water based coatings, both acrylic emulsions and water borne alkyds. The company's value tripled within a year.
• Jan 2012As the company's reputation grew, many respected manufacturers and institutions became their satisfied customers. The company started the visible color spectrum research as a side project.
• Jun 2013Experiments on the project yielded its first positive results and it became abundantly clear that the company's developments would be in high demand in the near future.
• Sep 2016The dye has been successfully synthesised and tested. The development has been presented in the institutional context and was widely acclaimed by board members.
• Nov 2016Patent pending designation process has started. The development has entered the stage of the market ready product due to the new investments. The name and trademark have been registered.
Subscribe to our mailing list
If you are interested in any kind of business cooperation or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org